Thursday 22 January 2009

*blowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww*
*dusts, cobwebs, monkeys, gorillas, crocodiles, dinosaurs FLEW OUT*

Wooot. Chengz here.
This place is really dead ever since the start of the new year eh. Well how are all of your lives been? Especially for Nats since we didn't see you like forever? Hahah. At least I still see the rest of the Yummers in school regularly. (regularly as in daily I guess :D Hah)

Anw, I really miss all of you alot. It was mentioned in my blog that I miss the class. Yes! I miss everything that I did with yall. Even to the extent of walking to classes together. Hahah. Guess I'm crazyyy. However, I'm really glad that I'm still able to attend CT lesson with yall last wednesday. Hahah.

Well more about myself now. Kairos has been really a great experience. I learned lots of stuff during this 2 weeks. About being confident, having a goal and never give up and work towards it, having a plan for it. Valuable lessons I should say. I never regret retaining and I think its the best decision made for my entire life. Since I got up even after a great fall. And of course I finally extended my social circle from 08S11 and Canoeing to 08S11, Canoeing and Kairos peeps. LOL.

Some motivational words for all of you..
1) Have an aim for 'A' Levels.
2) Have a plan for your aim and work towards it.
3) Nvr say "I'll try." DO IT INSTEAD.
4) Bomb the teachers with questions when you're in doubt. (I know morg has been doing it :D)
5) Have confidence in yourself in doing well for 'A's.
6) I know doing all these is difficult but JIAYOU!

And this meaningful quote for yall :D

"We will not apologize for our way of life, nor will we waver in its defense, and for those who seek to advance their aims by inducing terror and slaughtering innocents, we say to you now that our spirit is stronger and cannot be broken; you cannot outlast us, and we will defeat you."
- Barack Obama

Hope you get the meaning of it in terms of academic of course :D

No comments: